Pudla Sandwich Recipe | Chef Sanjyot Keer | #StayHome #WithMe
Full recipe for Pudla sandwich
Prep time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
• Cabbage 1 cup (shredded)
• Capsicum ½ cup (julienned)
• Tomatoes ½ cup
• Onions ½ cup (sliced)
• Beetroot ½ cup ½ cup (grated)
• Green chillies 1 tbsp (chopped)
• Besan (gram flour) 1.5 cup
• Coriander powder 1 tbsp
• Red chilli powder 1 tbsp
• Turmeric powder ½ tsp
• Ajwain 1 tsp
• Salt to taste
• Water as required
• Bread slice as required
• Oil / ghee 1 tsp
• Chaat masala as per taste
• Red chilli powder a pinch
• Processed cheese as required (optional)
• In a mixing bowl add the veggies and mix well and set aside.
• In a separate bowl add besan, coriander powder, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, Ajwain and salt to taste, mix well and add water to make a semi thick batter. Rest it for 15 minutes.
• Set a pan on medium heat and heat oil / ghee and Take 2 bread slices, dip and lightly coat It with batter from all side and place it on the pan, meanwhile add the freshly made veggie salad mixture on both the slice and sprinkle some chaat masala & red chilli powder, slightly press the salad mixture and let the bread cook from one side for 1-2 minutes keeping the flame on medium heat.
• Flip and cook on other side and cook further for 2-3 minutes keeping the flame on medium heat.
• If you would like to elevate the flavour please grate some processed cheese, it’s totally optional.
• Place the other slice of bread on top, facing the mixture side in and press it gently.
• Your pudla sandwich is ready, cut into triangles and serve hot with tomato ketchup or any dip of your choice.
Join us on:
Facebook - https://goo.gl/rxrqsq
Instagram - https://goo.gl/rK6wFS
Twitter - https://goo.gl/lDfrrQ
Follow Chef Sanjyot Keer Here:
Facebook - https://goo.gl/8zcF6N
Instagram - https://goo.gl/ayTNLP